History

  • In 1948 several small shops producing canned fish products merged to form Slavianka.

 

 

  • In 1973 the production was centralised and moved to the fishing port of Bourgas where it has remained ever since.

 

 

  • In 2004 Slavianka completed a project for renovation and modernisation of its production lines under the Sapard program. As a result we met all sanitation and hygiene norms for fish processing issued by the European Commission. Following the modernisation of the production lines Slavianka consolidated its position as a quality producer of canned fish.